Prior to taking this course, you must be knowledgeable in basic Algebra and Statistics.
Qualifications and Requirements for CSSGB Certification:
In order to sit for the CSSGB Certification Exam through ASQ (Exam Not Included), candidates must meet the minimum requirements listed below:
- Six Sigma Green Belts are employees who spend some of their time on process improvement teams.
- They analyze and solve quality problems, and are involved with Six Sigma, lean or other quality improvement projects.
- Candidates must have three years of on-the-job experience in one or more areas of the Six Sigma Green Belt Body of Knowledge.
- Candidates must have worked in a full-time, paid role.
- Paid intern, co-op or any other course work cannot be applied toward the work experience requirement.
Education waivers are not granted.
Learn more about the Six Sigma Green Belt Body of Knowledge.
Learn more about the CSSGB Certification.